Sunday, August 14, 2011

Welcome to My New Domain

If you haven't already read the info at right, allow me to introduce myself: I am Naughty Mommy. No, of course that's not my real name, but I don't want you to know my real name, and I'm betting you don't want me to know yours. What can I say? That's the world we live in.

Lest I repeat myself, I am a Stay-at-Home Mom. Not a desperate housewife, really, but good god, this gig can get boring. I have all the time in the world to fantasize about, well, anything and everything...and I do. And I write many of those fantasies down, and after some careful editing, I enjoy sharing them. It's the exhibitionist in me. (Some of those stories actually deal with the exhibitionist in me, and others deal with my secret bisexuality, my desire to cheat and swing and engage in orgies and be controlled and...sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself here.)

As a Conservative Christian, I'm not supposed to have these fantasies or desires, let alone share them, but they're still in my head...I just keep them secret from everyone I know for fear of repercussion. (Imagine what my priest/pastor would say!) Some of my stories are bodice-rippers (a la romance novels), some are extra-naughty (read: kinky in the extreme!), some are wholly inappropriate (let's be honest: they're ALL inappropriate...), but all of them are the things that run through my mind while I'm busy being an upstanding Ultra-Conservative Christian Mommy to everyone I know...

And a Naughty Mommy to those who don't and never will...like you. Please enjoy my fantasies. I do. And be sure to subscribe below via email to find out when I've posted a new title or to be notified when I post snippets and samples here on the blog.

I wish you great pleasure and all sorts of naughty fantasies,
Naughty Mommy

PS: All the stories are available on Smashwords.com via the links at right for your computer-screen enjoyment or your particular ereader. Some are available at Barnes & Noble.com, but Smashwords is so much more user-friendly, and you can always find other great erotica writers (and fiction, non-fiction, romance, sci-fi...) on Smashwords on the cheap. All the stories allow you to "sample" the first 30%, and three of them are fully free of charge, just to see if you enjoy my writing style...and I sure hope you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment